Sunday, October 23, 2011
My First Post
Hi everyone one, my name is Holly. Since so many people have blogs I decided to see what all the hoopla was about. For my first post I thought I would just say a few words about myself since you are going to be reading about the different things that I do. I just graduated high school this past June, and now I am working at McDonalds saving up money for college. I am LDS or you might know us as Mormons. I have two dogs, a lab named Daisy May and a weenie dog named Emerson. That is all I have to say for now, I guess you will have to figure out the rest about me by reading my blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY!!! You have a blog! Awesome :)
ReplyDeleteThanks but I am pretty sure you are my only follower
ReplyDelete